Dear Visitors, this article shows how to get to the root Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, running on the Android OS, in order to unlock the full potential of the device.
Root on the Android OS
This superuser in the Android operating system (in other words, it elevated privileges). You can control the clock speed of the processor and graphics card, overclock, delete unnecessary APK application, including pre-developer.
How to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
Get root access will be via Rootkhp Pro free program.
- load program Rootkhp Pro on a PC
- Connect your phone to a PC
- The program runs without installation
- Click on the orange Root button and wait for messages that work has begun
- After 10-15 minutes, you will be notified about the end of the process
Attention! The end result may depend on the firmware version of your mobile device
How to use Rootkhp instruction – click here or search in Google use query "Rootkhp Pro You android devices".
You wish donate for project – click here.