Dear users, this article shows how to get to the root Xiaomi Mi Pad 5, running on the Android OS, it will help you to discover all the features of the mobile device.
About Root rights on Android
This superuser in the Android operating system (in other words, it elevated privileges). You can delete unneeded system applications, to manage hardware, CPU overclocking, and changing the clock frequency, stop any services, including system and much more. .
OneClickRoot (got error device not found) / Kingo is not working for this device.
How to root Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Get root access will be via Rootkhp Pro free program.
- load program Rootkhp Pro on a PC
- Connect your mobile device to your computer
- The program runs without installation
- Click on the Root button and wait for the notification to start work
- We are waiting for about 10 minutes and get a notification that you are ready
Attention! The end result may depend on the firmware version of your mobile device
Download Rootkhp Pro latest version
How to use Rootkhp instruction – click here or search in Google use query "Rootkhp Pro You android devices".
You wish donate for project – click here.