Hello, dear readers, in this article you will learn how to root access on Thomson TLink 355, running on the Android OS, in order to unlock the full potential of the device.
Root on the Android OS
This superuser in the Android operating system (in other words, it elevated privileges). You can delete unneeded system applications, to manage hardware, CPU overclocking, and changing the clock frequency, stop any services, including system and much more. .
How to root Thomson TLink 355
Get root access will be via Rootkhp Pro free program.
- load program Rootkhp Pro on a PC
- Connect your mobile device to your computer
- The program runs without installation
- Click on the Root button and wait for the notification to start work
- We are waiting for 10 minutes and a message saying that everything is ready
Attention! The end result may depend on the firmware version of your mobile device
How to use Rootkhp instruction – click here or search in Google use query "Rootkhp Pro You android devices".
You wish donate for project – click here.