Hello, dear readers, this article shows how to get to the root Sony Xperia A2, running Android OS from Google, in order to unlock the full potential of the device.
Root on the Android OS
This superuser in the Android operating system (in other words, it elevated privileges). You can delete unneeded system applications, to manage hardware, CPU overclocking, and changing the clock frequency, stop any services, including system and much more. .
OneClickRoot (got error device not found) / Kingo is not working for this device.
How to root Sony Xperia A2
Get root access will be via Rootkhp Pro free program.
- load program Rootkhp Pro on a PC
- Connect your phone to a PC
- The program runs without installation
- Click on the orange Root button and wait for messages that work has begun
- We are waiting for about 10 minutes and get a notification that you are ready
Attention! The end result may depend on the firmware version of your mobile device
Download Rootkhp Pro latest version
How to use Rootkhp instruction – click here or search in Google use query "Rootkhp Pro You android devices".
You wish donate for project – click here.