We welcome all fans of the Android operating system, in this article we will explain how to root access on Samsung Galaxy S6, running Android OS from Google, it will help you to discover all the features of the mobile device.
Root on the Android OS
This superuser in the Android operating system (in other words, it elevated privileges). You can delete unneeded system applications, to manage hardware, CPU overclocking, and changing the clock frequency, stop any services, including system and much more. .
Root access to Samsung Galaxy S6
Get root access will be via Rootkhp Pro free program.
- load program Rootkhp Pro on a PC
- Connect your mobile device to your computer
- The program runs without installation
- Click on the Root button and wait for a message about the beginning of the process
- We are waiting for 10 minutes and a message saying that everything is ready
Attention! The end result may depend on the firmware version of your mobile device
Download Rootkhp Pro latest version
How to use Rootkhp instruction – click here or search in Google use query "Rootkhp Pro You android devices".
You wish donate for project – click here.