Dear users, this article shows how to get to the root Samsung Galaxy K Zoom C1158, running on the Android OS, in order to unlock the full potential of the device.
Root for Android devices
This superuser in the Android operating system (in other words, it elevated privileges). You can control the clock speed of the processor and graphics card, overclock, delete unnecessary APK application, including pre-developer.
OneClickRoot (got error device not found) / Kingo is not working for this device.
How to root Samsung Galaxy K Zoom C1158
Get root access will be via Rootkhp Pro free program.
- load program Rootkhp Pro on a PC
- Connect your phone to a PC
- The program runs without installation
- Click on the Root button and wait for a message about the beginning of the process
- We are waiting for about 10 minutes and get a notification that you are ready
Attention! The end result may depend on the firmware version of your mobile device
Download Rootkhp Pro latest version
How to use Rootkhp instruction – click here or search in Google use query "Rootkhp Pro You android devices".
You wish donate for project – click here.