Dear users, in this article you will learn how to root access on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 4G, running Android OS from Google, in order to unlock the full potential of the device.
What is the Root for Android
This superuser in the Android operating system (in other words, it elevated privileges). You can delete unneeded system applications, to manage hardware, CPU overclocking, and changing the clock frequency, stop any services, including system and much more. .
How to root Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 4G
Get root access will be via Rootkhp Pro free program.
- load program Rootkhp Pro on a PC
- Connect your phone to a PC
- The program runs without installation
- Click on the Root button and wait for a message about the beginning of the process
- We are waiting for about 10 minutes and get a notification that you are ready
Attention! The end result may depend on the firmware version of your mobile device
How to use Rootkhp instruction – click here or search in Google use query "Rootkhp Pro You android devices".
You wish donate for project – click here.